Would you like to join the journey towards building Europe's best B2B agency in IT & Tech? We are growing at a record pace, and we are now looking for a Paid media specialist who wants to be part of our team! Our corporate culture is characterized by transparency, teamwork and development. Read more about our corporate culture in our culture handbook here!
Brightvision is a B2B agency that creates marketing campaigns for tech companies. There are close to 100 of us around the globe, working with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the tech industry. Our only office is in Gothenburg, Sweden, but almost all our colleagues are working remotely. Even team managers. So don’t worry, you can live wherever you want in the world.
What does the position Paid media specialist entail?
As a paid media specialist you will set up, analyze and optimize advertising campaigns for our clients. The role is split between having your own clients that buy advertising campaigns from us, and working in bigger inbound campaigns together with our project managers and specialists. The role entails working both operational and strategically, meaning that you will have the responsibility to advise our clients on the best possible set up and media choices, and also setting everything up in the platforms.
We currently have one paid media specialist in the team but our plan is to build a team entirely focused on paid media in the coming year.
Who are you?
- Worked at least 2-3 years with digital advertising on a operational and strategic level
- Experience from campaign set up in Google, Linkedin & Facebooks advertising platforms
- Experience from analysing and optimising campaigns in Google, Linkedin & Facebook
- Experience from Google Analytics, Google data studio & Google tag manager
- Experience from having client dialouges
- Used to working towards deadlines
- Experience from B2B-marketing
- Comfortable in speaking english with colleagues and clients
- Previous experience from working within an agency
- Certifications in the platforms mentioned above is preferred
Why choose Brightvision?
We are a nice bunch of "humble winners" with a good sense of humor (if we do say so ourselves). Since our start in 2000, we have strived to be "remote first", which means that you can work from home as much as you want, no matter where you live in the world.
Areas that make you thrive at Brightvision (according to the staff themselves):
- Good team spirit with awesome colleagues
- Working with the largest and most challenging customers in the tech industry
- Decentralized organization where you work in smaller teams
- Focus on competence development and internal coaching
- Great kick offs and social activities
- Lots of transparency and good communication
- International environment with colleagues around the world
- Annual bonus program for everyone (we pay out 25% of our revenue as a bonus to all employees)
- Stipend if you work remotely to contribute to your costs
- Health & wellness program
- Focus on world-class leadership
- Meetings with your manager every two weeks
Welcome to look at what daily life at Brightvision might look like on our Instagram:
Or read more about us on our Career page.
If you feel that Brightvision would be a perfect match for you, please send in your application as soon as possible but no later than 19th of May.
We hope to hear from you soon!