Brightvision is a B2B agency that creates marketing campaigns for tech companies. There are close to 100 of us around the globe, working with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the tech industry. Our only office is in Gothenburg, Sweden, but almost all our colleagues are working remotely. Even team managers. So don’t worry, you can live wherever you want in the world.
About the position
We’re looking for an Outbound Revenue Operations Specialist to develop and improve the ”tech-stacks” regarding outbound technologies and processes for clients as well as for Brightvision’s own outbound process.
We see Outbound Revenue Operations as a tactical support function that uses technology and data to help BDRs/SDRs maximize their productivity & focus on high value-add tasks, so they can ultimately book more meetings and deliver results for our clients.
In this role, you’ll work to improve the technical aspects of Brightvision’s or clients outbound strategy and tech-stack to ensure that Brightvision has a state of the art outbound process that delivers constantly high value, high converting leads to clients.
You’ll develop the tech stack, both improving existing systems as well as evaluating and testing new tools and systems, that could improve the process setup. You'll develop and execute plans across systems and teams by building cross-functional relationships that gain alignment with key internal stakeholders, working closely togehter with our Project Managers, to help them deliver awesome Outbound campaings and projects to our clients.
You will also use our work closely with Brightvision’s internal Sales and Marketing, using our own process as test bench and try out effective campaigns and setups, acting as a Demand Gen specialist as well.
This role will be reporting to the Teamleader of our Martech & RevOps team.
This is a 100% remote position so you can live wherever you want.
We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Sales Operations or Marketing Operations, preferably Outbound SDR operations.
- Strong understanding of B2B data sources used for revenue operations
- Experience optimizing SMB to Enterprise B2B revenue motions using a data-driven approach
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Speak and write English in a professional way
- Willing to learn
- Interested to work in a fast paced environment where we strive to offer excellent services to our clients, every day
Why choose Brightvision?
We are a nice bunch of "humble winners" with a good sense of humor (if we do say so ourselves). Since our start in 2000, we have strived to be "remote first", which means that you can work from home as much as you want, no matter where you live in the world.
Areas that make you thrive at Brightvision (according to the staff themselves):
- Good team spirit with awesome colleagues
- Working with the largest and most challenging customers in the tech industry
- Decentralized organization where you work in smaller teams
- Focus on competence development and internal coaching
- Great kick offs and social activities
- Lots of transparency and good communication
- International environment with colleagues around the world
- Annual bonus program for everyone
- Stipend if you work remotely to contribute to your costs
- Health & wellness program
- Focus on world-class leadership
- Meetings with your manager every two weeks
Welcome to look at what daily life at Brightvision might look like on our Instagram:
Or read more about us on our Career page.
If you feel that Brightvision would be a perfect match for you, please send in your application as soon as possible.
We hope to hear from you soon!