Our inbound marketing team is growing, so we are looking for an ambitious new colleague that knows their way around marketing automation systems and is an expert in inbound marketing. The position is remote and independent of location.
As a marketing automation specialist you will work with our clients that either want's support on how to work in their marketing automation system according to best practice, or help them set up a completely new marketing automation system and get them started with working with inbound marketing.
The projects usually contain several workshops where we educate the clients on best practice and gather information about their processes. Followed by creating plans and executing them together with the clients, all of this will be managed and executed by the marketing automation specialist.
These projects means being an expert in the inbound methodology while also understanding the technical aspects of setting up a marketing automation system. This role will also include building long term client relationships and take the responsibility to pitch new projects and managing your accounts.
- Act as a best practice advisor in the area of inbound marketing
- Managing projects that contain support or setup of marketing automation tools
- Account management of your existing clients
- Develop long term client relationship
- Have at least 2-3 years experience of working within a marketing automation tool
- Have a good understanding of the Inbound methodology
- Be used to working towards deadlines
- Be comfortable in a project based environment
- Experience in working with HubSpot (sales, marketing and service)
- Experience in B2B-marketing
- Experience in working with streamlining sales processes
- Experience in working with streamlining marketing processes
- Previously worked at an agency in a role where you had a lot of customer contact
Brightvision has been a renowned tech marketing agency for almost twenty years, working for the largest suppliers of IT solutions (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ in Gothenburg, over the half of our team is distributed across nine countries. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States. At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, with an eye for you as an individual and understanding that nobody is perfect. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues.