Our inbound marketing team is growing, so we are looking for a ambitious new colleague who loves digital marketing. The position is location independent and can be fully remote or you can also choose to work from our office in Gothenburg.
As a digital production leader you work within digital campaigns for our clients. Our campaigns are based on “Inbound marketing”, that means that we use educational content to drive leads through the buyers journey and then deliver them to our clients.
The role means being responsible for the production phase of our projects. That means that you will be handed a campaign strategy and plan from a project manager that you will be responsible to carry out. You will have the support of specialists within different areas such as copywriting and design. Your role will be to coordinate tasks to specialists and setting up the campaigns in different digital platforms such as marketing automation tools and social media advertising.
- After the handover from a project manager, plan and coordinate copywriters, designers, web developers etc and ensure that they have the right conditions to carry out digital campaigns.
- Set up advertising on Linkedin, Google ads, Facebook and programmatic platforms
- Set up campaigns within marketing automation platforms (Sharpspring and Hubspot for example)
- Have 1-3 years experience of working operationally with digital marketing
- Be comfortable in a project based environment
- Be used to work within creative teams
- Be comfortable with speaking English with clients and colleagues
- Your are a structured person, get things done and love to solve problems or helpout where best needed
- You enjoy working both individually and together with the team
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Content creation (design and/or copywriting)
- A good understanding of inbound marketing
- Previously worked at an agency in a role where you had a lot of customer contact
Brightvision has been a renowned Scandinavian B2B agency for almost twenty years, specilalizing on working for tech companies (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ is in Gothenburg, over the half of our team is distributed across twelve countries. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States. At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, with an eye for you as an individual and understanding that nobody is perfect. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues.