Our agency is growing, and we are expanding our marketing department with a part time (50%) remote/working from home marketing assistant. We are looking for an ambitious person that loves inbound/digital marketing and join us in our journey to become the best B2B marketing agency in Europe.
As a marketing assistant you will support our marketing manager with content production including copy writing, web development and digital design. These are often based on the “inbound marketing methodology” to drive leads to our sales department using engaging content. Writing converting texts in English, create graphical material (banners, video, audio) and structure your work are skills that you have.
In this role you will:
- Produce copy for blog post, web pages, and social media
- Handle our Marketing Automation system HubSpot with landing pages, emails, workflows, sales assistance, etc.
- Create digital graphical designs as banners and video
- Plan, produce and promote our podcast
- Plan, produce and promote our webinar campaigns
- Help with different administrational tasks where needed
You’re right for this role if you:
- Have competence within the Adobe Suite (primary Photoshop, InDesign, Audition and Premier)
- Have a good eye for design
- Are a talented copy writer and native English speaking
- Are structured person that can handle high pace and many tasks
It’s great if you have experience in:
- HubSpot or any other Marketing Automation tool
- Marketing towards B2B tech companies
- PPC (mainly Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook)
Brightvision has been a renowned lead generation agency for almost twenty years, working for the largest suppliers of IT solutions (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ in Gothenburg, over the half of our team is distributed across nine countries. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues.