Do you want to join a “people first” company?
We are looking for a new team member to join our Marketing Automation & Development team. Our only office is in Gothenburg, Sweden, but almost all our colleagues are remote. Even team managers. So don’t worry, you can live wherever you want in the world.
About the position
You will work closely with our other teams of project managers, designers and our B2B clients. Our projects are all about marketing, which includes campaign landing pages, microsites, operations, interactive content, marketing automation, integrations and whatever we might come up with.
Skills we’re looking for:
- In depth understanding of Web, Hosting, DNS
- An eye for design / UX
- Previous experience with MarTech, agencies, marketing automation would be desirable
- Fluent English
Does this sound like you? Maybe we could be a good match:
- We give 25% of our earnings to our staff every year
- You will have weekly meetings with your manager
- You will have great colleagues (source: our pulse surveys)
- We have a Scandinavian work culture with small hierarchical differences, transparency, trust and huge focus on equality, quality of life and inclusiveness.
If we’re a match made in heaven, please describe why in your personal letter.
Our application process is very simple. We hope to hear from you!
Brightvision is a B2B Tech Marketing agency since almost twenty years, working for the largest brands in IT (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ in Gothenburg is kept busy by the locals, the majority of our team is distributed across the world. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States.
At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, with an eye for you as an individual. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of almost 100 supportive colleagues.