Our inbound marketing team is growing, so we are looking for a new creative copywriter who has a good understanding of digital marketing. The position is location independent and can be fully remote or you can also choose to work from our office in Gothenburg.
As a copywriter you will have the responsibility to write copy for our digital campaigns. Our campaigns are based on “Inbound marketing”, that means that we use educational content to drive leads through the buyers journey and then deliver them to our clients. In this role it is important that you have a good sense of writing compelling and converting copy regardless of the length of the texts. It is also important to have a good knowledge of digital marketing and understanding how to adjust your copy towards different buyer personas and different stages of the buyers journey.
Our clients are in the IT/tech industry which means that most of the texts we write are towards high level IT managers. This means that you need to have basic knowledge and interest of IT and technical terms.
- Creation of the following deliverables in our campaigns:
- Converting copy for social media ads
- Converting copy for landing pages
- Email copy
- Video manuscripts
- Interviewing clients
- Fluent in writing in English and/or Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
- 3-5 years experience of writing copy
- Experience from writing converting copy
- Experience from working B2B
- Comfortable with working towards deadlines
- Comfortable with taking interviews with clients
- Having a good understanding of inbound marketing
- Experience from working with translations
- Experience from working within an agency
Brightvision has been a renowned Scandinavian B2B agency for almost twenty years, specilalizing on working for tech companies (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ is in Gothenburg, over the half of our team is distributed across twelve countries. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States. At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, with an eye for you as an individual and understanding that nobody is perfect. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues.