Our inbound marketing team is growing, so we are looking for an ambitious new colleague who loves digital marketing. The position is independent of location and can be fully remote, you can also choose to work from our office in Gothenburg.
As a senior strategic inbound consultant/project manager you work with digital campaigns for our clients. Our campaigns are based on “Inbound marketing”, that means that we use educational content to drive leads through the buyers journey and then deliver them to our clients.
The project manager role means that you will be in charge of clients and projects and become the clients trusted advisor. You will have the support of production leaders, copywriters, designers and web developers to carry out your projects. The responsibility of the project manager will be to create overall campaign strategies and take ownership of the projects and the clients. As a project manager you are the account owner of your clients and expected to grow your accounts with up selling.
- Act as an advisor on best practice within the area of inbound marketing
- Create and present campaign strategies to the customers
- Analyze data from digital campaigns
- Develop long term client relationship
- Up selling and growing accounts
- 5 years experience of working strategically with digital marketing
- Experience from analyzing data from digital campaigns/advertising
- Previously worked at an agency in a role where you had a lot of customer contact
- Have an understanding of inbound marketing
- Be used to working towards deadlines
- Be comfortable in a project based environment
- Be used to work within creative teams
- Be comfortable with speaking English with clients and colleagues
- You are a structured person and love to solve our customers problems
- You enjoy working both individually and together with the team
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Fluent in more than one European language
Brightvision has been a renowned Scandinavian B2B agency for almost twenty years, specializing in working for tech companies (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ is in Gothenburg, over the half of our team is distributed across twelve countries. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States. At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, with an eye for you as an individual and understanding that nobody is perfect. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues.