Do you want to have a flexible job where you can work from home? Do you also like to provide professionals with IT solutions and become even more successful in (B2B) outbound calling under good coaching guidance? Then this Sales Development Representative position is for you!
About us: Brightvision has been a renowned Scandinavian tech marketing/lead generation agency for almost twenty years, working for the largest suppliers of IT solutions (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). Our headquarter is in Gothenburg, Sweden, but we have Business Development Representatives (BDR) consultants for Scandinavia, Benelux, Iberia and UK. Our consultants work remotely and are based all over the world. At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, where teamwork is very important for us and even if you work as remote you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues..
Our business: Our focus is on the first part of the sales process, where we help large IT companies to qualify leads from demand generation activity and to generate new pipeline for our clients sales force. We are educated in our clients technical solutions, we contact decision makers and talk to them about their current solutions and challenges within IT. If their is an interest we book a meeting and after that hand over the dialogue to our client to take over.
About the position: We have seen an increasing demand for the campaigns towards the Danish market among our clients and we are therefore looking for another enthusiastic fluent Danish speaking Sales Development Representative with previous experience from B2B telemarketing/inside sales roles and preferably previous experience in from IT/Tech industry. You will be part of an international team of consultants who are all happy to support you whenever needed and never forget to have great fun together.
What we offer: Brightvision is a "People First" value based company that always strives to keep our employees happy and motivated, by a number of initiatives. A few things we do have in order to do this:
- Offer internal coaching and education, improving your professional skills
- For persons who are able and interested to have a career path towards management positions, we do have a clear development track a Project Manager/Team Leader
- Bi-weekly One on One with your Team Manager
- Yearly bonus program
- Working with well know industry leading brands
Who are you?
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous successful experience in B2B telemarketing/Inside Sales with credible follow-up and cold calling experience to multiple executive levels within an organization
- IT/Technology industry experience preferred
- Fluent in Danish
- Speak and write English in a professional way
- Fast typer > 60 WPM
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Interested to work in a fast paced environment where we strive to offer excellent services to our clients, every day
- You are available to start part-time as freelancer (invoicing every month).
Please send us your application as soon as possible and we will get in touch with you.