Remote Norwegian project manager and digital consultant for Inbound agency
Digital marketing · Remote, Location Independent Fully Remote
Our inbound marketing team is growing in all Nordic countries, so we are looking for an ambitious new colleague that loves digital marketing and is fluent in Norwegian. The position is remote and independent of location.
As a strategic inbound consultant/project manager you work with digital campaigns for our clients. Our campaigns are based on “Inbound marketing”, that means that we use educational content to drive leads through the buyers journey and then deliver them to our clients.
We have a wide range of offerings which means big variation in between different projects. In some cases you might act as an advisor on inbound and marketing automation. That means that you work with educating the clients on how to work according to best practice. And in other cases you drive digital campaigns that include areas such as content creation, advertising and analysis and reporting. We have a team of content producers but it is good if you are comfortable with some easier graphic design or copywriting.
The project manager role means being comfortable with a lot of communication with clients and the responsibility to pitch in new campaigns to the clients that you are currently working with.
- Act as an advisor on best practice within the area of inbound marketing
- Administer content creators and align with what your clients want
- Set up, analyze and follow up on ad campaigns in different digital advertising platforms
- Develop long term client relationship
- Setting up campaigns in Marketing automation platforms (landing pages, emails, workflows, lists etc.)
- Work in analysis tools such as google analytics, hotjar etc.
- Have at least 2 years experience of working operationally with digital marketing
- Experience of advertising on Linkedin, Facebook and Google ads
- Experience of working in Google Analytics
- Have worked in either marketing automation platforms or platforms for email marketing
- Be used to working towards deadlines
- Be comfortable in a project based environment
- Be used to work within creative teams
- Have an operational background within marketing
- Be comfortable with speaking Norwegian and English with clients and collegaues
- Experience in B2B-marketing
- Content creation (design and/or copywriting)
- A good understanding of inbound marketing
- Previously worked at an agency in a role where you had a lot of customer contact
Brightvision has been a renowned Scandinavian lead generation agency for almost twenty years, working for the largest suppliers of IT solutions (such as IBM, Oracle and Microsoft). While our HQ in Gothenburg, over the half of our team is distributed across nine countries. You’ll find them in Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, Czech Republic and as far west as the United States. At Brightvision we have a strong belief in the Scandinavian bottom up culture, with an eye for you as an individual and understanding that nobody is perfect. Teamwork is very important for us and even if you work remotely you will always feel like you are part of a team of supportive colleagues.